- Tickets option must be selected from calendar, otherwise the reservation does not include any incentive other than discounted room rates.
- Attendance to a 90 to 120 minute sales presentation at Silver Lake Resort's Sales Center is required.
- A valid, active MAJOR CREDIT CARD will be required to check in at this resort. You will not be able to check in with Debit or prefunded cards.
- THESE PACKAGES ARE PREPAID AND YOUR CREDIT CARD WILL BE CHARGED IN FULL WITHIN 24 HOURS OF MAKING THE RESERVATION REQUEST.
- Both husband and wife must be between 28 and 72 years of age.
- Married, or a cohabiting couples must have a combined Gross Annual Income of at least $50,000.
- No Singles, no exceptions.
- Married or co-habiting couples must attend the sales presentation together.
- Have not participated in a Silver Lake Resort sales presentation within the past 18 months.
- Bring, as proof of ID, one picture ID verifying residence at the same address, and one major credit card (American Express/MasterCard/Visa/Discover).
- Debit or prefunded cards are not accepted.
- Both parties attending the sales presentation must understand, read and speak fluent English or Spanish without the benefit of an interpreter.
- If you and your spouse or cohabiting partner (if applicable) are eligible for the incentive, then both of you must attend and complete the entire presentation on vacation ownership.
- Our presentation is designed to last for approximately 90 to 120 minutes; however, under certain circumstances it could last longer.
- This vacation package is non-refundable.
- Failure to meet these requirements or complete our presentation will result in your credit card being charged the full retail rate of the resort (at the time of your stay) and the retail amount of any other incentive(s) you have received.
- This offer is NOT available to residents of the following states: Alaska, California, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, North Dakota and South Dakota. In the State of Florida, residents of Brevard, Broward, Dade, Hillsborough, Lake, Orange, Osceola, Polk, Seminole, or Volusia Counties are not eligible for the promotion.
- Silver Lake Resort owners are not eligible for the promotion.
- This offer is NOT available to citizens of the following countries: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Colombia, Guatemala, India, Uruguay and Venezuela. Citizens of these countries residing in the United States, must show at check in proof of full legal residency in the USA.
- No more than one family. (no families or friends traveling together with the same promotion).
Terms & Conditions
No "group" tours will be accepted, no more than two families occupying the same villa. If you have a reservation with us, we cannot offer another reservation to other friends or relatives of yours, but they can stay with you in your villa if the maximum occupancy allows it. Failure to attend the sales presentation, or failure to qualify for this promotion, will result in a charge to your credit or check card of $375 as a penalty fee. This vacation package is non-refundable; however, it can be rescheduled one time upon 72 hour advance notice and is subject to a $25 rescheduling fee. In the event you cannot travel on your scheduled dates, you must give at least 72 hours advance notice of cancellation to avoid "no show" charges. Failure to give 72 hour notice, will result in forfeiture of your vacation package. Should you desire to re-schedule your arrival date, simply let us know prior to 72 hours in advance of this confirmed arrival date, and based upon availability, we will be happy to help you select other travel dates within the next 12 month period. No refunds for early departures. Offer subject to change without notice. This offer is not transferable and is not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
OUR SERVICES ARE LIMITED TO MAKING THE RESERVATION ON THE HOTEL OR RESORT YOU SELECT, PAYING FOR SUCH ACCOMMODATIONS AND (IF INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE) PAYING FOR THE ATTRACTION TICKETS SELECTED IN THE RESERVATION. ALL INCIDENTALS AND HOTEL/RESORT FEES ARE THE GUEST'S RESPONSIBILITY. TAXES ARE THE GUEST'S RESPONSIBILITY, UNLESS INDICATED IN THE PRICE DISCLOSURE. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTUAL FULFILLMENT OF THE SERVICES FROM NEITHER THE HOTEL NOR RESORT SELECTED, AND ANY COMPLAINTS SHOULD BE ADDRESSED DIRECTLY WITH THE SERVICE PROVIDER (HOTEL OR RESORT'S FRONT DESK).
IMPORTANT NOTE: Participants in the promotion who do not meet the qualifications set forth in the above Details of Participation, including those who fail to attend the sales presentation, will have charged to their credit card a $375 penalty fee. Participants with confirmed reservations who fail to check into their reserved accommodations on the first reserved date or who fail to reschedule their reservations AT LEAST 72 HOURS IN ADVANCE OF CHECK-IN DATE will forfeit the package purchase price. By making a reservation in response to this promotion, you are agreeing to this policy.